Employer's GET LEGAL
“Let us ease the burden of regulation…whilst you concentrate on running your business”
If your business is not fully protected from the increasing burden of employment legislation, the new Employers ‘Get Legal’ Package from Barnes Marsland offers the simple and local solution. You can focus on running your business while experienced specialists ensure that you are compliant and that any specific staff issues are dealt with in the correct way. That way, your business can prosper and you can dramatically reduce the risk of an Employment Tribunal award which can be as much as 1 year’s salary for Unfair Dismissal and UNLIMITED for Discrimination awards.
LATEST NEWS FOR EMPLOYERS
You will be surprised how affordable the GET LEGAL package is. GET LEGAL includes:
1. Full Compliance Documentation Pack Contracts of employment for all staff Comprehensive Discrimination policies and procedures including Race, Ethnic Origin, Colour, Sex. Sexual orientation, religious belief, and disability, holidays, sickness absence, maternity, whistle blowing.
2. Rules of Conduct Documentation Covering Health and safety, personal telephone calls, harassment and bullying, computer and data protection and many more. All documents will be supplied by email and/or CD for ease of transfer onto your computer system.
3. Guidance Notes These will be issued from time to time for particular areas of concern or in relation to developments in the Law.
4. An Annual Review You will be invited to our annual review. This will cover a variety of topical employment issues. This will include all necessary guidance in going through statutory or other procedures. Precedent letters for sending to employees will be drafted as necessary.
5. On Site Audits When requested by you we will provide an audit of your employment procedures. This will involve attending your premises to check the effectiveness of the way you have dealt with HR problems that have arisen.
6. Unlimited Telephone Support Line Same day personal advice to managers on employment issues from senior employment law specialist
7. Free Tribunal Representation Provided our policy and procedures are followed and you ring the free helpline and follow the advice given, you will be provided with free representation in the Employment Tribunal, should it be required.
Your Free Report
Claim your FREE report, "10 Ways To Save YOU Time, Money and Keep You Out of a Tribunal".
Our friendly team of legal experts are ready to meet you.
T: 01843 861595